How to configure stashboard

Mayukh Ghosh

Jul 17, 2015, 7:25:34 AM7/17/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    I have installed stashboard but when I go to the http://localhost:9080/admin/services and try to configure the option, the ones visible are only name and description. No option for URL is visible.

    Also please let me know the endpoint for stashboard API. I am using this endpoint and try to import the service - http://localhost:9080/admin/api/v1/ but it is not working.

Anurag Sood

Jul 18, 2015, 7:00:13 AM7/18/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
I hope you have configured it correctly to run on 9090 port as default is 8080.

Mayukh Ghosh

Jul 18, 2015, 7:30:22 AM7/18/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Initialy i had some other app running on 8080 so stashboars automatically configure itself on this other port

On Saturday 18 July 2015, Anurag Sood <anu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I hope you have configured it correctly to run on 9090 port as default is 8080.

Regards
Mayukh Ghosh
QA Analyst
Pune
Cell:9860345364

Anurag Sood

Jul 18, 2015, 9:23:05 AM7/18/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com

Ok. So can you please explain in detail what is the issue.

Mayukh Ghosh

Jul 22, 2015, 7:19:33 AM7/22/15
to Stashboard
Please refer to attached image for my StashBoard config details

I logged onto http://localhost:10080/admin/setup to configure my service but I am able to see only the service name and description fields. Please let me know how to configure a service using Stashboard.

Also the service I would like to be monitored by Stashboard has oauth authentication hence please let me know how to configure the same within stashboard.

Regards

Mayukh Ghosh

Jul 22, 2015, 7:20:41 AM7/22/15
to Stashboard

Attached is the Google App engine Stashboard config