manually set slug

Joseph Ward

Jan 23, 2014, 10:20:43 PM1/23/14
to stash...@googlegroups.com
I am using stashboard to be a status board updated by an installation of PRTG.   it works fine,  but in order to make the updates from PRTG simple i manually went into the app engine data viewer and manually changed the slugs for my test services to be the same as the sensor id numbers in PRTG.

my question is, has anyone modified the service creation portion of stashboard to allow for manually setting the slug instead of just modifying the name?   if not can anyone point me in the right direction.  i have programed in python before but this is my first app engine project.