Adding date/time for planned outages - and having it post automatically

Kris Mattera

Jun 4, 2015, 11:59:47 AM6/4/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to integrate planned outages where you can add information in advance and choose the timeframe during which that information is displayed?

Anurag Sood

Jun 12, 2015, 9:46:25 AM6/12/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kris,

I am not sure if I understood your question correctly, but let me try to answer it.

When you say integrate planned outage with stashboard, I understand it like this that you are going to set a blackout in some tool. Even the blackout begins, it will send an event (using API) to stashboard that will update the service status to something like "Under maintenance" or whatever.

If you want to schedule a blackout in Stashboard for a particular service, I am not aware how it is done. Never came across that functionality.

Regards,
Anu

Kris Mattera

Jun 15, 2015, 4:36:28 PM6/15/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
I was essentially trying to see if you could post in advance/schedule plan outages, instead of having to post on the fly.