Order of Service List

Jim Bustraan

Nov 13, 2012, 1:25:05 PM11/13/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com
On the main Stashboard page, is there a way to change the sort order of services that are listed?  Mine used to be in alpha-sort and after a recent change to the service-listings, the order of services appears to be random.  Any help is appreciated.

Kyle Conroy

Nov 13, 2012, 1:44:14 PM11/13/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com

The services on the front page are ordered first by service list and then by name. If you are using service lists, this will cause the order to be off.

You can fix this by changing line 125 of site.py. Just remove ".order("list")".

Jim Bustraan

Nov 13, 2012, 5:03:54 PM11/13/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com, ky...@kyleconroy.com
That worked perfectly!  Thanks for your assistance.

hi...@visioncritical.com

Dec 2, 2013, 6:27:36 PM12/2/13
to stash...@googlegroups.com, ky...@kyleconroy.com
Is there any way to specify the order? I'd like to order what we're listing by importance (ie by a rank we assign) as opposed to alphabetical sorting. Thanks in advance,