Communication diagram in StarUML

Jos van Weert

Jun 17, 2015, 8:56:51 AM6/17/15
to sta...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The diagram below is what I want(ed) to build in StarUML.

I can not get the following "things" in my communication diagrams:

  • guards, e.d. [not empty(cart)]
  • sub numbers, e.d. 2.2
Can I get these "things" in my diagram?

Regards,
Jos

StarUML

Jun 17, 2015, 12:11:53 PM6/17/15
to sta...@googlegroups.com, josva...@gmail.com
Hello Jos,

Unfortunately, the both are not supported yet.

For the  guard expression, we will implement it in the next minor release (e.g. v2.4.0). Recommend to use Text annotation temporally.

But, the sub-numbering is not quite easy. If you don't mind about strict modeling, turn-off showing numbering (select the diagram in Model Explorer and uncheck 'showSequenceNumber' property) and then type the sub-number with the name.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2015년 6월 17일 수요일 오후 9시 56분 51초 UTC+9, Jos van Weert 님의 말:

StarUML

Jul 6, 2015, 3:30:17 AM7/6/15
to sta...@googlegroups.com, sta...@googlegroups.com, josva...@gmail.com
Hello,

Guard and iteration are now supported in v2.4.0.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2015년 6월 18일 목요일 오전 1시 11분 53초 UTC+9, StarUML 님의 말: