just for fun

Andrew Gelman

Sep 6, 2016, 9:20:17 PM9/6/16
to Stan users mailing list, stan development mailing list, Jason Rosenfeld
Hi, I got the following email from Jason Rosenfeld of the NBA.  Any basketball fans in NYC who are interested in helping him out can reply to him directly.
See you
Andrew

--

On Aug 30, 2016, at 3:15 PM, Jason Rosenfeld <jasonwr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Andrew -

We’re hoping to have several coaches at the Hackathon whose roles would be to assist the teams with shaping their ideas, building their presentations, and, of course, understanding the data.  Do you know of anyone who might be interested and a good fit?  The Hackathon is Saturday, Sept. 24, all day.