v2.7.0: 8 issues to go

Daniel Lee

Jun 15, 2015, 11:32:17 AM6/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
They've all been assigned.

If anyone has free time, review the open pull requests.

Ben and Jiqiang, if there's anything we need in 2.7.0 for RStan, please add issues for them in Stan with the right milestones.

Daniel

Bob Carpenter

Jun 15, 2015, 12:25:24 PM6/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I'm on it --- most of them are assigned to me and I have clear
sailing in front of me to knock them all out quickly. And now
that testing's faster, maybe we can get them all done this week.

- Bob

Ben Goodrich

Jun 15, 2015, 12:28:18 PM6/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com, bea...@alum.mit.edu
If Bob could fix #1152 first (and there is nothing else pending that would change the signatures), that would help slightly since I could parse the Stan Manual index for 2.7.0.

Ben

Bob Carpenter

Jun 15, 2015, 3:28:24 PM6/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
OK, I can do #1152 right away (CCDF parsing). I'll make sure the manual
aligns.

There were some errors in your conversion --- I used it to generate
the appendix for the autodiff paper (which is coming as soon as
the Stan Math Library is a thing).

- Bob

Ben Goodrich

Jun 16, 2015, 1:56:15 PM6/16/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com, bea...@alum.mit.edu
In the release procedure recipe, there should be a reminder to update the Wikipedia page for Stan.

Daniel Lee

Jun 16, 2015, 1:57:03 PM6/16/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a recipe somewhere?

Ben Goodrich

Ben Goodrich

Jun 17, 2015, 1:47:37 PM6/17/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com, ca...@alias-i.com
On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 3:28:24 PM UTC-4, Bob Carpenter wrote:
There were some errors in your conversion --- I used it to generate
the appendix for the autodiff paper (which is coming as soon as
the Stan Math Library is a thing).

Do you remember anything about what the problems were? I just ran it on develop and the attached output seems fine. Maybe it could have been a BSD vs GNU utilities thing?

Ben

stan-functions.txt