tiny bugs in 2.6.2?

Daniel Lee

Mar 15, 2015, 10:49:49 AM3/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Ben, do these all have issues? Let's get things fixed in Stan and not
just have you patch around it.

Mar 15, 2015, 12:52:20 PM3/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
So far, it was just the semicolon thing and the variable length array thing.

It looks as if we can hold off on the macro business.

Ben

Bob Carpenter

Mar 15, 2015, 7:33:21 PM3/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Ben's been creating them through issues in Stan.

Should we have a non-public 2.6.3 version of Stan that's
used for StanHeaders?

- Bob

Ben Goodrich

Mar 15, 2015, 10:58:22 PM3/15/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I can just make a StanHeaders off the develop branch once those two PRs get merged. They shouldn't have had any effect on doxygen or whatever blew up on Jenkins.

Ben
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to stan-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Daniel Lee

Mar 16, 2015, 9:55:43 PM3/16/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Ben, both merged.

I think there's something weird going on with the doxygen warning
parser, but I'll try to figure that out later.
>> > an email to stan-dev+u...@googlegroups.com.

Bob Carpenter

Mar 16, 2015, 10:36:22 PM3/16/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I noticed in mucking around with Eigen that they have
some #ifdefs just for doxygen, so it looks like the
doxygen parser isn't up to the C++ standard.

- Bob

Daniel Lee

Mar 16, 2015, 10:41:32 PM3/16/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I think it might be a bug in the Jenkins warning parser, but I'll keep digging for a while.