doc how to use prob tests?

Bob Carpenter

Aug 27, 2016, 1:12:18 PM8/27/16
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I need to add tests to the Wiener distribution to knock off the
last pending stan-dev/math pull request, but can't figure out how
to test if two arguments *together* cause an exception to be thrown.
Can I do that in the prob test framework or should I write a regular
unit test for it?

- Bob

Daniel Lee

Aug 28, 2016, 9:27:14 AM8/28/16
to stan-dev mailing list
Hi Bob,

That doesn't fit into the prob test framework, so just write a regular unit test.

I'm not finding the doc anywhere, so I'm gonna search through emails, pick out what I've written out, and put up a wiki page in the math wiki. (I swear I've written it out before. If not, my bad.)

Daniel

- Bob