Help updating rstan to the refractory branch

Daniel Lee

Aug 19, 2016, 11:51:36 AM8/19/16
to stan-dev mailing list
Hi Ben,

Are you around the week of 8/30? If so, could we block of a few hours to get this done? I ran into some deeper rcpp issues and I think we can knock it out in a day.

Anyone else that wants to join is welcome.

Daniel

Ben Goodrich

Aug 19, 2016, 12:07:39 PM8/19/16
to stan development mailing list
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 11:51:36 AM UTC-4, Daniel Lee wrote:
Are you around the week of 8/30? If so, could we block of a few hours to get this done? I ran into some deeper rcpp issues and I think we can knock it out in a day.

Aside from 8/31

Daniel Lee

Aug 19, 2016, 1:57:57 PM8/19/16
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Mon, August 29? 10-4?

P.S. Sorry for the typo in the title. I'm on my phone.

Ben Goodrich

Aug 21, 2016, 9:33:18 PM8/21/16
to stan development mailing list
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 1:57:57 PM UTC-4, Daniel Lee wrote:
Mon, August 29? 10-4?

OK