Meeting tomorrow

Daniel Lee

Nov 24, 2015, 12:15:36 AM11/24/15
to stan-dev mailing list
I'm taking the meeting from home tomorrow.

I don't know who's going to be around at the office, but if you wanted to join remotely:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/wawuwkldzvp2ngyfx76il4g66ea

Daniel

Alp Kucukelbir

Nov 24, 2015, 9:19:23 AM11/24/15
to stan development mailing list
hi guys,

i won't be able to make the meeting, but we've made all the (user-facing) changes we said we would to ADVI. could you let me know how i can help with interfacing it to RStan/PyStan and the 2.9 release before NIPS?

cheers
alp

Ben Goodrich

Nov 24, 2015, 11:03:47 AM11/24/15
to stan development mailing list

Where is everyone?

Daniel Lee

Nov 24, 2015, 11:05:57 AM11/24/15
to stan-dev mailing list
Mike and I are online and on the meeting. Bob's going to be 15 minutes late.

Ben Goodrich

Daniel Lee

Ben Goodrich

Nov 24, 2015, 11:18:40 AM11/24/15
On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 11:14:40 AM UTC-5, Daniel Lee wrote:
Go to the calendar. Then click on the meeting, then the link. Or click on this:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/wawuwkldzvp2ngyfx76il4g66ea

When I click that, I only go to the Hangout from Andrew's office.