A graphical model wrapper for Stan

Andrew Gelman

Feb 10, 2016, 5:23:54 PM2/10/16
to Stan users mailing list, stan development mailing list
Yup. This wrapper would also be useful for other things, including automating fake-data checking and posterior predictive checking. In one of the other threads I suggested this would be a useful thing for the PyMC people to work on. Instead of replicating NUTS, ADVI, etc,, they could build this wrapper which would give PyStan al sorts of new capabilities.