meeting time this week

Daniel Lee

May 4, 2015, 4:06:12 PM5/4/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I propose we do not meet at our normal meeting time of 9 am on Tuesday and change it.

Andrew, what times are you available for the summer? And when does that start?

Daniel

Andrew Gelman

May 4, 2015, 4:28:23 PM5/4/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Daniel.  I’m really flexible.  I have a few things going on here and there, but nothing regular, so I think you can pick a time at your convenience.

Daniel Lee

May 4, 2015, 4:36:38 PM5/4/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
11am tomorrow, Tuesday.

I'm proposing this be our regular meeting time for the next few weeks, unless someone has a conflict. (Mike, I think you're traveling, but I don't remember when.)

Daniel

Michael Betancourt

May 4, 2015, 4:45:37 PM5/4/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I have a meeting right about that time, then have to catch a train
back to London.  I’ll call in if I can.

Daniel Lee

May 4, 2015, 4:47:02 PM5/4/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com

Is that a weekly meeting? Or a weekly train ride?

Michael Betancourt

May 4, 2015, 4:58:03 PM5/4/15
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Intermittent, but it’s probably won’t matter as in a few weeks
conference season starts and I’m traveling almost every
other week.