Closing GitHub issues via pull requests

Daniel Lee

Aug 21, 2016, 12:43:20 PM8/21/16
to stan-dev mailing list
If you're creating a pull request and want it to close the issue when it's merged automatically, put one of these keywords and the issue number in the commit message:
  • close
  • closes
  • closed
  • fix
  • fixes
  • fixed
  • resolve
  • resolves
  • resolved
For more details:

Daniel

Bob Carpenter

Aug 22, 2016, 8:40:14 AM8/22/16
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Added it as a note in the developer process. I keep running
across broken links in those pages and fix them when I find them.

- Bob

Daniel Lee

Aug 22, 2016, 10:43:51 AM8/22/16
to stan-dev mailing list
I'll do a sweep of the broken links in wiki pages. I should be able to figure that one out later this week. (It was my fault -- I think I renamed some titles not realizing consequences.)

Daniel