Could we consolidate these wiki pages: "Creating a Function for Stan" and "Contributing New Functions to Stan"?

Daniel Lee

Jul 21, 2016, 11:03:46 AM7/21/16
to stan-dev mailing list, Charles Margossian
Hi Charles,

I just saw that you put up "Creating a Function for Stan" -- could you merge the old wiki page into that and remove the other wiki page? We have too many wiki pages floating around and I'm trying to clean it up a bit.

Daniel

Charles Margossian

Jul 21, 2016, 5:10:20 PM7/21/16
to stan development mailing list, char...@metrumrg.com
Done.

The "Creating a Function for Stan" page has been deleted and is now at the end of "Contributing New Functions to Stan". I also took this opportunity to add a section on dealing with invalid arguments and checking parameters.