wholesale issue closing

Bob Carpenter

Jul 21, 2016, 1:19:38 PM7/21/16
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I'm OK with closing all these issues, but I don't want
the information to be lost. Would everyone closing
issues that haven't been resolved but are still of
interest please move the contents to the longer-term
issues document or create a new projects doc?

Thanks.

- Bob

Daniel Lee

Jul 21, 2016, 1:42:34 PM7/21/16
to stan...@googlegroups.com
Yup. I can make a list of all the ones I've closed recently without resolution on a wiki page.

And we can put projects somewhere too.

Daniel

P.S. Sorry, would have done that with the pass that I made, but my computer was dead. I had an hour to kill, so I just walked through issues yo make use of my time.

Bob Carpenter

Jul 21, 2016, 1:46:44 PM7/21/16
to stan...@googlegroups.com
I've just dumped all the recent ones that are still things
we might like to do on the longer-term issues page.

- Bob

Daniel Lee

Jul 21, 2016, 1:58:42 PM7/21/16
to stan...@googlegroups.com