Autoupdate

mohican mohi

Jun 3, 2013, 7:00:21 AM6/3/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Im having problems with autoupdate. Im using a custom image with a custom key made using the instructions on your page. I succesfuly updated from the intermediate image to the final one. Now im trying to update again to a new firmware which is same in every way except some env settings. It wont show when i go to inner portal and settings>update software now. Nothing hapens, and i see in apache logs that a request for the update_list.txt is made. How to make the new firmware show up on the list?

And another question. Is there a way to remotely initiate that update from the stalker portal. From what ive read on your site, custom images cant be updated via direct http but only via autoupdate. How can i force the autoupdate update from the stalker portal for that new image.

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jun 5, 2013, 4:52:10 AM6/5/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
How can i force the autoupdate update from the stalker portal for that new image.
You can send update_image event from admin panel or configure autoupdate (Admin panel > Firmware auto update).

noid

Jan 28, 2014, 9:11:47 PM1/28/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Could you write us an example what the fields must contain?
i want to upgrade the latest official firmware of yours
thanx
Clipboard01.jpg

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 29, 2014, 8:33:16 AM1/29/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/stalker-middleware/M-qBgq7ZESY/Gfvnu0kBuGkJ
After this you should fill ImageDate field (you can get this value from imageupdate file) and enable autoupdate.

noid

Jan 29, 2014, 4:08:27 PM1/29/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
ok i have ulploaded this file to my server:

date field is: Fri Oct 25 17:18:22 EEST 2013

after reload portal i get the measseg: invalid file header...

bw:

if i update the box in the internal portal the latest firmware is 0.2.16-r5....

is your website outdated?

thanx

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 30, 2014, 4:34:04 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
if i update the box in the internal portal the latest firmware is 0.2.16-r5....

after reload portal i get the measseg: invalid file header...
What is in update_url in your config?

noid

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 30, 2014, 5:39:08 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 6:40:47 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
ok thx, now i have wrong signature with this firmware:

Szabó Csaba

Jan 30, 2014, 8:30:26 AM1/30/14
to Stalker Middleware on behalf of noid

nm

--
Вы получили это сообщение, так как подписаны на группу "Stalker Middleware".

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 30, 2014, 9:15:48 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Most likely you are trying to update the set-top box with custom image on public image. It will not work.

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 9:25:04 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
ok than pls show me which image can i update over the portal!?

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 30, 2014, 9:37:19 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
If you want to use public image in future first you have to update your stb firmware on public image manually. More details about firmware you can get from support - sup...@infomir.eu

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 9:43:29 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
look:

if i use automatic update in mag 250 micro in the internal portal i get the image: ImageDescription: 0.2.16-r2-250. thats not public?? or what?

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 30, 2014, 9:45:19 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Yes, in internal portal image NOT public. On soft.infomir.com.ua - public images

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 9:54:37 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
'Yes, in internal portal image NOT public.' -> custom?

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 9:58:43 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
So are you suggesting that let's say I buy 100 boxes, install those at clients, then I won't be able to update them remotely? As you probably know, update works by default, from the internal portal... why the hell does it not from the "normal" portal? What you're saying is that I'm supposed to go to each of my clients and update them one-by-one once an update comes out.

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 30, 2014, 10:07:56 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Please, if your question about firmware and NOT about stalker middleware - ask support. Maybe they will give you a solution.

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 10:15:03 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I just want to upgrade the firmware *YOUR* company makes, using the portal I'm running. Please note I have no idea how to make custom firmware and have no intention of learning it. I simply want to update my clients' boxes using stock mag firmware. Is it really that hard?

interesting...

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jan 30, 2014, 10:28:43 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Once again - about firmware related questions please contact the technical support (sup...@infomir.eu). I also have no idea how to make custom firmware.

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 10:30:29 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
i think nobody want to make custom firmware you have something missunderstand...

Andrey Smirnov

Jan 30, 2014, 11:28:55 AM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I can make custom image, and offer me help for you.
Please send on mail your requirements.

четверг, 30 января 2014 г., 17:30:29 UTC+2 пользователь noid написал:
Message has been deleted

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 1:09:02 PM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
thanx Andrey its solved already

so who has problem as me here is a good image for update:

Ruslan Li

Jan 30, 2014, 2:05:08 PM1/30/14
to Stalker Middleware on behalf of Carlos Tavares

In custom image you can make such things as own logo, portal's adress, localization, time zone and many more.

noid

Jan 30, 2014, 2:27:44 PM1/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
in my case the ffrt4 solution is enough

zoran...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 2:53:43 AM1/12/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
f you like to help me i have problem with creating a custom image for mag250  after creating image and i like to install it on my STB i have ERROR  Wrong Signature

i folow the instruction from wiki

Михаил Михайлов

Feb 7, 2015, 4:53:16 AM2/7/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Aleksey Zhurbitsky

link missing
http://wiki.iptv.infomir.com.ua/doku.php/en:faq:make_image_mag-200_250_new
I make custom-image follow this manual http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:stb_webkit:faq:customimage#folded_1 and all is OK
But, when tray to update /from USB or HTTP or Stalker Firmware auto update/ new mag254 get error "Wrong signature"
How i can update custom-image on new (factory image) mag/250/254 and auto update oldest from stalker ->Firmware auto update

I know this posts:
http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:stb_webkit:faq:update_firmware_mag200_250
http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:stalker:autoupdate_firmware?s%5B%5D=auto&s%5B%5D=update

Aleksey Zhurbitsky