Streaming m3u and m3u8

C. Katt.

Nov 23, 2014, 3:32:54 PM11/23/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

i have few free links that i want to add to my IPTV channels list
e.g.

when i add them on the IPTV Channel list i get error. I've tried adding ffmpeg in front of the link but no luck.

could you please help me on that?
Message has been deleted

Вячеслав Стерх

Nov 24, 2014, 6:57:41 AM11/24/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
What error you get ?

What firmware version on you STB ?

I try this links and not get any errors, all play ok.

C. Katt.

Nov 24, 2014, 7:51:12 AM11/24/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com

I am trying to add them on the Stalker Portal not on the STB directly,

i want them to be under my IPTV channels

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Nov 24, 2014, 9:19:45 AM11/24/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com

C. Katt.

Nov 24, 2014, 10:10:23 AM11/24/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I will try it again later and let you know,

so i just need to add ffmpeg http://megahdlive1-f.akamaihd.net/i/live_1@105260/master.m3u8 on the link?

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Nov 25, 2014, 11:13:22 AM11/25/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
yes

C. Katt.

Nov 25, 2014, 3:36:32 PM11/25/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot working like a charm

i have another question, how can i restrict MAG 254 with MAC address and Username?
where do i add the username on the mag254?

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Nov 26, 2014, 10:17:42 AM11/26/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com

C. Katt.

Nov 30, 2014, 5:20:09 AM11/30/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
thanks a lot

dax patel

Dec 17, 2014, 1:10:14 PM12/17/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
rtsp://edge-ind.inapcdn.in:1935/berry/inewsup.stream_sdp

this link work in vlc how to add in iptv channel

Вячеслав Стерх

Dec 17, 2014, 1:22:23 PM12/17/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
ffmpeg rtsp://edge-ind.inapcdn.in:1935/berry/inewsup.stream_sdp

Jimmy AM

Apr 27, 2015, 6:30:44 AM4/27/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
dear C. Katt.

I am new at all this, I have a MAG 254, new box and updated its firmware to the latest, working well, my problem is with the list I am finding, looks like I cant make anything to work, just very few channels, nothing important, please will you help me understand how all this stuff works? my second question is: is it better to install stalker on my PC and how to connect my box then on it?

thank  you in advance for your help.

Clwd9Rider
Message has been deleted

noid

May 10, 2015, 6:16:24 PM5/10/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Try again pls. It works in VLC

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 14, 2015, 3:53:19 AM5/14/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Yes, on my STB too with ffmpeg solution.