MAG250 - Occasionally problem with playing TV stream - black screen

MartinF

Jun 12, 2014, 7:04:23 AM6/12/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com

In normal viewing station suddenly disappears video and sound. TV screen stays black and on the bottom of the screen is the information about actual TV program from EPG data.

After about 10 seconds, the video and audio starts and everything is fine.

If the customer within 10 seconds trying to switch to another station, so it runs the new station up to 1 second (video and audio) and then screen stays black. (This applies to any other station.)

If customer left BOX 10-20 seconds at rest then everything return to normal.

We don't have a problem with the stream, because in the stream logs we don't see any problems.

Has anyone reported something similar?

MartinF

Jun 12, 2014, 8:16:42 AM6/12/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
We have: ImageVersion: 0.2.16-r2-250,  Stalker Version 4.8.76

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jun 12, 2014, 8:17:33 AM6/12/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Please show debug log from the STB when this problem occurs. http://wiki.iptv.infomir.com.ua/doku.php/en:stalker:faq#how_to_run_the_stalker_portal_in_debug_mode
But most likely the problem with stream or network (packet loss).

MartinF

Jun 12, 2014, 8:57:26 AM6/12/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I would like to show debug, but this problem occurs only 1-2 times per week. How do I set the STB to send debug output somewhere on an external server?

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jun 12, 2014, 11:12:10 AM6/12/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
How do I set the STB to send debug output somewhere on an external server?
Unfortunately, it only works on the STB.
Also you can enable stream error logging, just add to the server/custom.ini lines
enable_stream_error_logging = true
enable_stream_losses_logging
= true
The error messages will be in stream_error table (in DB);

Димас С

Jun 13, 2014, 6:38:29 AM6/13/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
show output tcpdump multicast when problems

MartinF

Jun 16, 2014, 7:28:25 AM6/16/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your ideas. Now I saving logs of multicast, IGMP protocol packets and debug the portal, but the problem has not yet occurred. When a problem occurs and I'll have logs, then publish them here.

This parameter I already had switched to true in "custom.ini":
enable_stream_error_logging = true

This I did not have in "custom.ini", so I added this parameter.
enable_stream_losses_logging
= true

Martin

Vasilis Roumeliotis

May 7, 2015, 9:57:05 PM5/7/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Guys...I have problem w mag 250....my screen says invalid format and shows black screen but i get audio..i am using hdmi cable on an lg plasma...usually i fix this by turning off the tv , disconnecting the hdmi and plugging it back in . then turning on tv but it wont work anymore...please helpf

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 8, 2015, 6:23:24 AM5/8/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Contact support sup...@infomir.eu