STB MAG 250 - most of functions is blocked by IPTV provider.

Maciej

May 27, 2013, 4:03:55 AM5/27/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello .

I have IP TV  form my internet provider. Problem is that my MAG 250 only allow me to watch TV, can't even record TV programs.  I have seen many options  that STB can handle, like web browser, you tube, media browser etc.
How can i unlock this functions?  When im thuning power on my STB , first screen is PIN code, and shortly after that  EPG is loading. I cant choose a menu that ive seen on IMFOMIR youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYavoyfgU9w

Thanks for response

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 27, 2013, 4:24:38 AM5/27/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I think it was an internal portal. A lot depends on which version of the firmware on the device.

Maciej Grunholz

May 27, 2013, 4:31:07 AM5/27/13
to Stalker Middleware
Hi , thanks for fast response.
What i need to edit internal portal without  loosing IPTV data from my provider?
Thanks

2013/5/27 Aleksey Zhurbitsky, Stalker Middleware <stalker-middleware+noreply-APn2w...@googlegroups.com>

--
Вы получили это сообщение, так как подписаны на группу "Stalker Middleware".

Maciej Grunholz
tel: 788 063 659

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 27, 2013, 6:43:30 AM5/27/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
It is difficult to advise something without knowing all the circumstances. Typically, new features appear after a firmware update.

On Monday, May 27, 2013 11:03:55 AM UTC+3, Maciej wrote:
Hello .

I have IP TV  form my internet provider. Problem is that my MAG 250 only allow me to watch TV, can't even record TV programs.  I have seen many options  that STB can handle, like web browser, you tube, media browser etc.
How can i unlock this functions?  When im thuning power on my STB , first screen is PIN code, and shortly after that  EPG is loading. I cant choose a menu that ive seen on IMFOMIR youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYavoyfgU9w

Thanks for response

--
Вы получили это сообщение, так как подписаны на группу "Stalker Middleware".

Чтобы добавлять сообщения в эту группу, отправьте письмо по адресу stalker-m...@googlegroups.com.
Просмотреть это обсуждение в Сети можно по адресу https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stalker-middleware/31cc6766-a757-4d80-9b1f-e622d31cae50%40googlegroups.com?hl=ru.
Настройки подписки и доставки писем: https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

lockheed

Dec 10, 2013, 3:33:18 PM12/10/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
 I have exactly the same problem.

At least I want to be able to watch things on my USB drive and have youtube access. Ideally, SMB would be great, too.

What do we need to do in order to unblock those functions?

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Dec 11, 2013, 7:58:09 AM12/11/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Generally speaking I do not even know what you're talking about.
If you have not installed this portal then you should ask this question to your provider.