STALKER (Provisionig Subscription) software V1.0

spacedvb

Jan 12, 2013, 2:11:37 PM1/12/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Provisioning Subscription V 1.0
Features:
1.Billing, Merchant Account ,Paypal and more....
2.Dealer Page
3.Broadcaster Administration Page
4.Add New Subscriber
5.Edit Sub
6.Delete User (admin access)
7.Connected Devices
8.Date Start Subscription 30 days cicle
9.Generate Payment email or mobile
10.generate due date by email or mobile
11.send notice to subscriber email or mobile

spacedvb

Jan 12, 2013, 2:14:43 PM1/12/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
If anyone Interested for this Software pls contact me at xd...@live.com
skype; spacedvb

spacedvb

Mar 4, 2013, 2:32:19 PM3/4/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
We are in the process to rebuild a Demo for 30 day test, withing 2-4 weeks

G Media Tech

Jun 10, 2013, 4:45:04 AM6/10/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
This sounds very interesting.

Is there any news on this please.

Thanks

Nerijus Staskevicius

Aug 25, 2013, 12:32:43 AM8/25/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi, any updates regarding your software?

spacedvb

Jan 8, 2014, 11:27:57 AM1/8/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guy we are in a delay, we will be finishing soon a demo version will be online for test ..

Manuel

Feb 10, 2014, 10:02:50 AM2/10/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com

Quiero comprar, ¿cuál es el precio?

El Sábado, 12 de enero 2013 02:11:37 PM UTC-5, spacedvb escribió:
Aprovisionamiento de Suscripción V 1.0
Características:
1.Billing, Merchant Account, PayPal y más ....
2.Dealer Página
3.Broadcaster Administración Página
4.Add nuevo suscriptor
5.Edit Sub
6.Delete usuario (acceso de administrador)
Dispositivos 7.Connected
8.Fecha Start Suscripción 30 días cicle
Email 9.Generate Pago o móvil
10.generate fecha de vencimiento por correo electrónico o móvil
11.Send notificación al correo electrónico del suscriptor o móvil

mehyar_1234

Feb 26, 2014, 1:36:09 PM2/26/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
when demo will come ?

and why in skype you dont accept people ?

spacedvb

Jun 20, 2014, 2:12:52 AM6/20/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
V1.1

*Add tarrif plan Custom by exisitng channel name & number
*Add logo channel to Cutom build tarrif plan
*Cycle payment  25- 30 days automatic flag 5 days before payment due
* Active customer in Green Color
*On and Off flag user
* after activating a first time user full information is send by email with your Plan and cost

Option :
*Custom page  grafic customer can apply Name,Expiration date,Card Info, 3 Digit Secure And Card Type
by using they control remote .
a. After getting STB Blocked Hit F1 grafic payment page.

Caribbean iptv

Aug 2, 2014, 4:25:31 PM8/2/14
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello every one ,any update with management panel .i am interested . is there any demo online we can tested thank you.
boy...@hotmail.com

priti patel

Mar 9, 2016, 11:20:27 PM3/9/16
to Stalker Middleware

hi there,
i want  to know the price for reseller panel for iptv in Canada. I want to do IPTV business.
If anyone have it plase let me know.
Thanks

priti patel

Stalker Billing

Mar 10, 2016, 4:51:49 AM3/10/16
to Stalker Middleware

Ramesh Patel

Mar 15, 2016, 12:13:04 AM3/15/16
to Stalker Middleware
Hi there, Thanks for reply me.
Can you give me details of server and channel list? How is work for iptv.
Please

james

Mar 23, 2016, 5:05:40 PM3/23/16
to Stalker Middleware
can anyone help me to build a IPTV billing system for stalker middleware ?

Громозека

Mar 23, 2016, 8:26:09 PM3/23/16
to Stalker Middleware
Why build when there are ready ones ?

Андрей Резников

Mar 23, 2016, 8:32:48 PM3/23/16
to Stalker Middleware
What kind of help you need ?

Mike

Oct 14, 2017, 9:27:03 PM10/14/17
to Stalker Middleware
Hi, I was wondering if you know someone who can get me billing panel for stalker? or if you have one?