Mag250 doesn't recover from standby after stalker upgrade.

Big M

May 6, 2015, 9:40:23 AM5/6/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

Since our last stalker upgrade to the latest version (4.9.16) we've been receiving a lot of complaints from customers with 250 boxes.  It seems the mag 254 doesn't have this issue.

The issue happens when the user turns their TV off.  When they turn their TV back on the mag 250 doesn't respond to the remote control.  They have to power it off and on again to use it - after that it's fine until they turn their TV off again.

Has anyone seen this? - or any ideas how to prevent this?   Is the mag going in to standby and not recovering, or is it crashing?

Can you help?

M.

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 6, 2015, 9:45:34 AM5/6/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
If you can reproduce this problem please show debug log from the STB.

Mark

May 8, 2015, 5:42:26 PM5/8/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We noticed the same thing on 250 and 4.9.16-r2. I'll try to get some debug log.

Big M

May 10, 2015, 3:39:30 AM5/10/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
We upgraded the STB to latest firmware, seemed to resolve the issue.