epg timezone problems

Guille

May 11, 2013, 8:20:02 PM5/11/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I currently importing epg from radiotimes for uk tv and the times never sync. It does not matter if I change the timezone when creating the xml file , it seems to make no difference. On the mag 250 it is always one hour ahead. I have also tried digiguide and have the same problem. Do you know any solution? thanks

Guille

May 12, 2013, 4:18:25 AM5/12/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
okay I have found epg correction on stalker but for example: i have inserted 60 minutes on epg correction and this makes  no difference at all , how is this possible?? The epg is 2 hours behind

vood boy

May 12, 2013, 12:27:36 PM5/12/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
i have the same problem ... here. when i change channels  going up and down the channel list .. but when i go to the channel full screen its (the epg )  is ok

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 13, 2013, 9:52:59 AM5/13/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
First of all check that default_timezone (in custom.ini) is the same as the timezone on the portal server.
Also check that the time and timezone on the stb is also correct.

If this does not help - please provide xmltv file for test.

Guille

May 13, 2013, 6:23:30 PM5/13/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
ok thanks , i have managed to get it very close. But does the epg correction service work???  It does not seem to make any differrence when I add minutes

Guille

May 13, 2013, 6:26:06 PM5/13/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Also is it possible you can get the mag 250 to auto go to standby when it is not being used? this would be great to save on my bandwith

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 14, 2013, 4:53:05 AM5/14/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Epg correction works, but you need to run epg update (EPG > Force update EPG) from the admin interface.

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

May 14, 2013, 4:57:21 AM5/14/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com