Mag 256 only problem :(

Mihai Popa

Jul 2, 2016, 12:17:17 PM7/2/16
to Stalker Middleware
Hi,

I buy this receiver but I have a lot of problem with him or my receiver have a hardware problem.

I use Stalker 5.0.1 am last fw from infomir, but this receiver crash all the time (in 6 hour I make 30 hard reset (unplug from AC) )

Receiver freeze when I change channel and this happend sometime very quick after loading portal or after few minute when change channel. I have mixed stream rtmp and http in my portal, on rtmp stream receiver freeze frequently, with http stream not so frequently. Another bug I set first audio language and subtitles language but this option don't work on http mpegts streams.

I have a mag250 and 275 receiver and with this receiver I never have some problem work very well.

I try embeded portal but I had the same problems (receiver freeze) with online streams.

Is this a software or a hardware problem???

Thank you.

iptvhelp

Jul 3, 2016, 10:40:48 AM7/3/16
to Stalker Middleware
Are you using u r own portal ? Or got from someone

Mihai Popa

Jul 4, 2016, 1:51:23 AM7/4/16
to Stalker Middleware
My own portal.

Evaldas S

Jul 5, 2016, 10:17:44 AM7/5/16
to Stalker Middleware
here the same, waiting for a firmware update, first of all it was not posible to use, current firmware slightly better but still a lot of bugs, playback not working ...

Mihai Popa

Jul 6, 2016, 4:39:24 AM7/6/16
to Stalker Middleware on behalf of Evaldas S
we waiting a firmware update, but infomir don't know about this problem .... I contact infomir support and give acces to my portal, but they don't connect until now.

--
Вы получили это сообщение, поскольку подписаны на одну из тем в группе "Stalker Middleware".

Чтобы настроить другие параметры, перейдите по ссылке https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Mihai Popa

Jul 6, 2016, 4:41:42 AM7/6/16
to Stalker Middleware
we waiting a firmware update, but infomir don't know about this problem .... I contact infomir support and give acces to my portal, but they don't connect until now.

dan Forster

Jul 13, 2016, 12:30:46 PM7/13/16
to Stalker Middleware
Other issues include-

1. No record to local USB thumb drive
2. Cannot select Local Timeshift option in box
3. Does not understand prefix used for radio stations, remove this then they work fine (just put station url).

Fingers crossed they will work fine soon.

Dan

Dmitry Sherman

Aug 6, 2016, 10:34:15 AM8/6/16
to Stalker Middleware
for some reason mag256 + portal 5.0 channels lags and freezes for initial 5-10 secs

Dmitry Sherman

Aug 13, 2016, 5:07:12 AM8/13/16
to Stalker Middleware
any help?

Vladyslav Ursul

Aug 16, 2016, 7:28:55 AM8/16/16
to Stalker Middleware
Please, contact Infomir support regarding this issue. We will try to help you. You can contact support using http://www.infomir.eu/eng/support/form/support.php

Vikas Bhatnagar

Aug 20, 2016, 12:49:59 AM8/20/16
to Stalker Middleware
Hello,

I just got the MAG256 and am considering going back to MAG254 because of the following problems I am facing. Can you help?

1. Every now and then it freezes up - blank screen! I have to disconnect from power and restart. BIG annoyance.
2. The channel changing has some lag built into it. Takes a bit. I did not notice the lag when I saw a MAG254 at a friend's house.
3. Am using the IPTV Express and Voodoo services in dual portals - could that be the issue?
4. Any word on recording to USB?
5. No Closed Captions on any channels?

Thanks for your help/comments in advance..

Vikas

dan Forster

Aug 25, 2016, 1:17:11 PM8/25/16
to Stalker Middleware
Hi,

SMW 5.0.0r2

I have had the very same issues with the MAG256, even with the new firmware. I have also been getting reports from 10 test users I set up, that it upsets their wired networks (excess traffic). So i have replaced all with MAG254 again.

I have been told to upgrade to the latest DEV version of SMW, which I have download. I will upgrade and report back.

Dan

Stewart Sciberras

Nov 23, 2016, 10:04:51 AM11/23/16
to Stalker Middleware
Im having a similar issue with the mag256, just got it yesterday is there any solution for this? after 50 secs sound goes then the whole box frezees after 10 seconds.

Is there something I can do?

Thank you

Tanasa Alin

Dec 13, 2016, 12:18:20 AM12/13/16
to Stalker Middleware
Salut Mihai,

Te salut in romaneste, cred ca esti roman dupa nume.

Ai rezolvat aceasta problema? Am achizitionat si eu de curand acest echipament IPTV si la fel, la fiecare jumatate de ora, mai ales la schimbarea canalelor se intampla ceva ciudat, un fel de freeze, dispare imaginea, apare un fel de blue screen si in cateva secunde isi revine. Ai gasit vreo solutie pentru problema?

Mihai Popa

Dec 14, 2016, 2:36:20 AM12/14/16
to Stalker Middleware
Salut. Am tras si mai trag cu receiverul asta de mia iesit pe ochi :) Am ajuns sa fiu betatester la ei pe banii mei. Tot scot firmware-uri, dar repara una si strica alta.
Ce firmware ai? Ultimul oficial este 7.7. Cu asta merge destul de bine, mai are ceva bube, dar in general merge. Firmware-ul asta are probleme cu iesirea HDMI in sensul in care daca intra in stand-by cand repornesti tv-ul nu isi mai revine si tre sa il scoti de la curent. A si mai e o chestie trebuie folosit intotdeauna ultima versiune de stalker. Acum sunt la 5.1.0 parca.
Mai am si ceva versiuni de fw care nu sunt publice, dar ti-am zis repara una strica alta ...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

wiil

Jul 24, 2017, 9:53:34 AM7/24/17
to Stalker Middleware
i have the same problem and unlti today no any solution from infomir

Oksana Chumakova

Jul 28, 2017, 5:07:25 AM7/28/17
to Stalker Middleware
Good day to you!

We kindly ask you to upgrade Stalker Middleware to 5.2.0. You can download it here in the block "Use and support". Also please upgrade your MAGs firmware to the newest version.

wiil

Jul 28, 2017, 4:50:10 PM7/28/17
to Stalker Middleware
is already updated and same issue

wiil

Jul 29, 2017, 12:54:41 PM7/29/17
to Stalker Middleware
issue solved deleting solution in iptv link on server