I'm trying to get surround sound working from my 250

livia altmann

Mar 24, 2015, 10:13:51 AM3/24/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get surround sound working from my 250. I have the HDMI going to my TV and optical from my TV to my surround sound system. I have tested with my laptop, MY Gica box, Rogers cable Box (all connected via HDMI) and all work fine except for the mag 250 box. I went into the embedded portal and check the audio settings and followed this (see below) and went on YouTube to test and same issue. Do i have to run a separate optical cable from the MAG 250 to my surround system? If I do, kind of sucks.

NFPS portal Make sure your output is set to out mode = Stereo ,SPDIF mode = Bitstream

Inner portal settings Initial Volume = , 100 , Audio output mode = Stereo , F1 more settings , Dynamic range compression = Disabled , Operating Mode = Line Mode , Spdif Mode = Bitstream ,HDMI mode = PCM , Exit and reboot device

( Note ) Operating Mode works for me any setting and Initial Volume I have not tested any other settings as AC3 is not in any of the Movies yet. Be sure you also check your TV and sound settings

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Mar 30, 2015, 11:26:58 AM3/30/15
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Try to set