Stuck on loading bar

Borislav kostov

Feb 22, 2017, 7:01:37 AM2/22/17
to Stalker Middleware
Hello to all,

I just installed Stalker portal and I add user with MAC.

The problem is that when the stb is connecting,but its getting stuck on the loading bar.

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
B.Kostov

Yuri Surcov

Mar 17, 2017, 8:56:58 AM3/17/17
to Stalker Middleware
If you are using STB emulator, try changing the STB model

Borislav kostov

Mar 17, 2017, 9:00:02 AM3/17/17
to Stalker Middleware
Yes, I'm using Emulator and I'm at MAG 250. which one should I set?

Borislav kostov

Mar 17, 2017, 9:07:08 AM3/17/17
to Stalker Middleware
OK. I fix the issue with the loading bar when i comment the next two lines into the config.ini

;option_services[] = disable_apiv2_for_android_stb
;option_services[] = disable_apiv2_for_android

Now I'm facing an other problem, when I load the portal it's sending me directly inside the channels and its playing the last channel. When I go back to main menu I cannot go back to TV section.

This is only for emulator. From MAG everything is OK.

Any idea

Message has been deleted

donat...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 1:40:53 AM6/1/17
to Stalker Middleware
I am having the same issue with STALKER V5, any one know how to fix it?