Payment Gateways...for Iptv subscription

Gabriel Lafayette

Feb 13, 2016, 6:03:47 PM2/13/16
to Stalker Middleware
Hi everyone,

I've got 142 clients presently on my panel and I used to process their payments via Stripe .. but recently they drop me because most of my clients use gift cards ( which is against their policy).  Is anyone having suggestion for a payment gateway which is friendly with iptv subscriptions? I've heard that Paypal is a no no.

Alexey Tsessarskiy

Mar 3, 2016, 4:50:38 PM3/3/16
to Stalker Middleware
try cmmpro...@gmail.com

Pattaya Thailand

Jan 3, 2017, 1:00:23 AM1/3/17
to Stalker Middleware
I want to know that too

Any luck?

consumer...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 11:09:39 PM1/6/17
to Stalker Middleware
use Square never had problem

Amanpreet Singh

Feb 20, 2017, 3:35:35 AM2/20/17
to Stalker Middleware
Hi,
Our IPTV Billing portal support more than 80 payment gateways including stripe gateway as well where your users can pay via their Credit Cart as well.

Please give it a try.

consumer...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2017, 2:45:41 PM2/27/17
to Stalker Middleware
I need
Squareup payment

Bankim Chandra

Dec 5, 2017, 4:08:18 AM12/5/17
to Stalker Middleware
You will need to find a High Risk Payment Gateway Provider Most of the payment processors dont like to touch video streaming.

The primary reason is not having any control on what is being streamed. IPR disputes are also a challange.

Hilful Fuzul Media

Feb 5, 2018, 12:00:26 PM2/5/18
to Stalker Middleware
Thanks,

I have  a solution for that .also can get you approved .

email me

skype: mahmud1314

Fatmi Singh

May 8, 2019, 12:21:49 PM5/8/19
to Ministra TV platform (formerly Stalker Middleware)
Looking for IPTV Payment gateway....anyone can help?

Akira Morris

Jan 10, 2024, 5:01:50 AMJan 10
to Ministra TV platform (formerly Stalker Middleware)
Hi,

We can helping iptv merchant with payment processing. get in touch with us to know more

Skype ID: live:.cid.e71d902f9a3f57b1