Problem with recording on usb

Guille

Jun 16, 2013, 1:44:23 PM6/16/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,when I put flash drive in front usb and press record i get message ( rec_not_supported_format ), is there any solution to this? thanks

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jun 17, 2013, 5:21:47 AM6/17/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
What type of tv channel (streаm) you're trying to record?

Guille

Jun 17, 2013, 11:11:24 AM6/17/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
The streams are in rtmp

Cezar O

Jun 18, 2013, 5:11:23 AM6/18/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I am happy someone ask this question because I never get result I try recording USB.

I get many different type of problem.

Sometime I get same error as Guille... rec_not_supported_format for all rtmp streams.

Sometime I get error PVR Error: Error opening channel URL

And sometime it will record normally but when try to play recording back from USB (from stalker recordings menu) the file is does not play and give no error, but file size is good.

I have 200 streams in my IPTV channel list and no channel can I record to USB.

I try different "solution" eg. ffrt2, ffmpeg etc, but nothing fix.

How to do this please? It very important function.

Hope help out there please? :)

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jun 18, 2013, 6:09:33 AM6/18/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Recording works only with channels that contain mpeg-ts stream. It can be mulicast stream or stream from http server.
Unfortunately rtmp streams is not supported.

Guille

Jun 18, 2013, 8:25:38 AM6/18/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thank you for your response

Could you pass me any kind of tutorial for setting up 24/7 playback on internal server, it would be extremely helpful as recording is very important.

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Jun 19, 2013, 6:39:15 AM6/19/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
I do not quite understand what you mean but we have installation instructions