Prize Giving

1 view

John Nickolls

Sep 13, 2012, 10:53:22 AM9/13/12
to Batey Boy 1, Batey Boy 2, Batey Boy Work, Brett, Chell Cabs, Cinders, Dek, Doc, El Tel, Fatneck, John Nickolls, John Nickolls (gmail), John Nickolls(Hotmail), Mark Phillips, Nick Morgan, PJ's, Rammer, Scouse, Scouse, Stafford Round Table Google Group, Stef, Steve Ashton, Stewart Learoyd, Terry Boulter Home, Too Tall Home

Can someone give me a clue as to what we are wearing this evening?

DJ’s, Lounge Suits or Casual

John Nickolls

Managing Director

Tel: 01785 661221

Fax: 01785 660122

Mob: 07739 892411

jo...@nickolls.co.uk

www.nickolls.co.uk

H. Nickolls & Son (Milford) Ltd.

Registered Office: The Green, Milford, Stafford.  ST17 0UR.

Registered in England & Wales No. 00487847

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

John Nickolls

Sep 13, 2012, 10:55:28 AM9/13/12
to John Nickolls, Batey Boy 1, Batey Boy 2, Batey Boy Work, Brett, Chell Cabs, Cinders, Dek, Doc, El Tel, Fatneck, John Nickolls (gmail), John Nickolls(Hotmail), Mark Phillips, Nick Morgan, PJ's, Rammer, Scouse, Scouse, Stafford Round Table Google Group, Stef, Steve Ashton, Stewart Learoyd, Terry Boulter Home, Too Tall Home

I don’t know I’m sorry, think I’m going in casual though if we are pub crawling and balti afterwards J

John Nickolls

Sep 13, 2012, 10:58:22 AM9/13/12
to John Nickolls, Batey Boy 1, Batey Boy 2, Batey Boy Work, Brett, Chell Cabs, Cinders, Dek, Doc, El Tel, Fatneck, John Nickolls (gmail), John Nickolls(Hotmail), Mark Phillips, Nick Morgan, PJ's, Rammer, Scouse, Scouse, Stafford Round Table Google Group, Stef, Steve Ashton, Stewart Learoyd, Terry Boulter Home, Too Tall Home

Good call John, I’ll see you there mate.  I’m getting the 6pm bus from Milford if you want to join me!

John

stewart learoyd

Sep 13, 2012, 11:13:51 AM9/13/12
to staffordro...@googlegroups.com, mark...@hotmail.co.uk, mark...@hotmail.co.uk, mark bate, bphi...@portmeirion.co.uk, cm...@orange.net, david.s...@googlemail.com, derek-...@btconnect.com, paddyh...@mac.com, tbou...@markredler.co.uk, elsmo...@ntlworld.com, johnni...@gmail.com, john.n...@hotmail.com, ma...@terraspan.co.uk, nichola...@chiropractic.uk.com, jim.g...@siemens.com, john....@gl-group.com, sa...@asbestosfree.co.uk, markmagui...@btinternet.com, st...@usa.net, sga.t...@btopenworld.com, tbou...@aol.com, dastew...@googlemail.com
Hi John's

The dress code for this evening is lounge suits...

See you later

image001.png

Anthony Stewart

Sep 13, 2012, 11:25:12 AM9/13/12
to John Nickolls, Batey Boy 1, Batey Boy 2, Batey Boy Work, Brett, Chell Cabs, Cinders, Dek, Doc, El Tel, Fatneck, John Nickolls (gmail), John Nickolls(Hotmail), Mark Phillips, Nick Morgan, PJ's, Rammer, Scouse, Scouse, Stafford Round Table Google Group, Stef, Steve Ashton, Stewart Learoyd, Terry Boulter Home
I'll be in a lounge suit mate.

TT
image001.png

Derek Bolton

Sep 13, 2012, 11:31:16 AM9/13/12
to Anthony Stewart, John Nickolls, Batey Boy 1, Batey Boy 2, Batey Boy Work, Brett, Chell Cabs, Cinders, Doc, El Tel, Fatneck, John Nickolls (gmail), John Nickolls(Hotmail), Mark Phillips, Nick Morgan, PJ's, Rammer, Scouse, Scouse, Stafford Round Table Google Group, Stef, Steve Ashton, Stewart Learoyd, Terry Boulter Home
and you'll still look too tall!
image001.png

stewart learoyd

Oct 10, 2012, 6:23:51 AM10/10/12
to staffordro...@googlegroups.com, mark...@hotmail.co.uk, mark bate, cm...@orange.net, david.s...@googlemail.com, derek-...@btconnect.com, paddyh...@mac.com, tbou...@markredler.co.uk, johnni...@gmail.com, john.n...@hotmail.com, jim.g...@siemens.com, sa...@asbestosfree.co.uk, markmagui...@btinternet.com, dastew...@googlemail.com, andrew...@gmail.com, bphi...@portmeiriongroup.com, Hannigan Patrick (SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE PCT), jonge...@hotmail.com, mor...@talktalk.net, geo...@aardvarkgraffix.co.uk, nmorg...@hotmail.com, sean...@hotmail.com
Dear All

We have struggled to get a venue for this weeks meeting after the moat house could not accommodate us,  but I have managed to secure the back room at the Sun Pub, 7:30 for 8:00.

This is a really important meeting as it is the last one before the bonfire and also one where we need to make a decision about the future of the Christmas Float.

I have invited representatives from Stafford Castle Rotary as they are clearly involved heavily in both of these events.

I would like as many members, honorary members and invited guess to attend as there are potentially decisions that will change the face of table.

If you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions please let me know before hand so we can have a structured debate.

Many thanks

Stewart

stewart learoyd

Oct 10, 2012, 6:33:12 AM10/10/12