AFCAT online registration problems and solutions

ssbinterv...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2012, 3:28:18 AM12/26/12
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
Dear AFCAT aspirants,
if you are facing any problem in AFCAT registration please post them here.

Siddharth Sharma

Dec 30, 2012, 1:23:53 PM12/30/12
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
i am having problem while submitting my form in part 4.
it says " Please Fill/Check information filled in Part 3 to proceed further or "You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You"
m in 3rd year in manufacturing technology branch.
m having 63.4% up to now and 80% in my 10+2 and studied 10 subjects of step3 till now!
not airman and dnt have NCC certificate!!
filled Graduate option A as Qualifying Education and B.Tech as Exact Qualification (Graduation)
and '1'in 'Qualification Duration (in Years)'
% in physics in 10+2 79 and 70 in maths!!!
what to do??

sunny16...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2013, 10:35:01 AM1/5/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
I am a B.Tech 6th semester student.
I too have filled the form as follows
Education Level- 10 + 2 + graduation
Exact qualification- B.Tech
Qualification duration- 4
Name of college- IIT-BHU (Varanasi)
Name of university- BHU
expected date- 31/7/2014
CGPA- 64%
10 + 2 % - 82%
Physics- 77%
Maths- 72%

in part 3,
PABT- not appeared
Ncc certificate- no
license- no
serving airman- no

still, i am getting the message
Please Fill/Check information filled in Part 3 to proceed further or "You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You".

please suggest me. i have got very less time. please

kiran asknani

Jan 5, 2013, 3:52:56 PM1/5/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
sir i m not able to continue after part 3 and it is showing message like "Please Fill/Check information filled in Part 3 to proceed further or "You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You".
i m in 3rd year mechanical branch
55% aggregrate
I have studied all subjects except  Flight dynamics, Aerodynamics, Vibrations
10+2 maths=51%
10+2 physics=58%
what to do?

ssbinterv...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2013, 1:22:06 AM1/6/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kiran,
as you have your aggregate percentage less than 60 percent, you are not eligible to apply.

If you can score 60 percent aggregate in your engineering, you may apply for next AFCAT entrance exams.

ssbinterv...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2013, 1:23:20 AM1/6/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
Dear Siddharth,
can you specify the subjects you have mentioned in the form?

ssbinterv...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2013, 1:26:42 AM1/6/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sunny,
IAF wants you to submit the final graduation certificate before 15 June 2014. As your engineering will be completed after the specified date, you are not eligible to apply. You may try your luck in AFCAT 02/2013.

Mandeep kaur

Jan 7, 2013, 6:04:31 AM1/7/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
hello sir i m unable to submit my application because after part 3 it generates an error message :- Please Fill/Check information filled in Part 3 to proceed further or "You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You".

Part 4 is not opening
DOB is 18/12/1990  ( Could this be the problem)
BE Computer Science 77%
Date of receiving degree 15/06/2013 ( I have tried filling earlier dates as well )
12th MATH 86
12th PHY 66
no backlogs
PABT not appeard
NO NCC
NO airman
NO pilot licence

Since I have only covered out of the minimum 8 subjects required for application B category during my Curriculum therefore I m applying In E category
I have studied physics,maths,economics and computer applications in the list that is displayed

Please help me out, I have no idea why its showing this error.

Webmaster

Jan 8, 2013, 10:10:51 AM1/8/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
Please go through AFCAT helplines to get help.

Navneet Srivastav

Jul 2, 2013, 12:45:27 AM7/2/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,
I have done B.TECH from Computer Science Subjects, which Graduate Option should I select.
I have studied only 7 subjects out of the given subjects, please tell me how should I apply,its urgent.

Navneet Srivastav

Jul 2, 2013, 12:45:52 AM7/2/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com

ITgraduate

Dec 20, 2013, 8:22:57 AM12/20/13
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
I'm a B-tech ( information technology) graduate and i want to apply for Airforce Common Admission Test.I thought it was open for all the branches but apparently when i started filling the form and reached to part 3 of the application form i could not go further the alert message " You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You" was displayed. In that part of the form I could only check three boxes of the subjects i have studied, all the other subjects were related to aeronautical / mechanical engineering.Am i eligible for this exam. Please help me!!!!!!!!

Sudeep Sarkar

Jan 5, 2014, 12:42:08 AM1/5/14
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
SIR,
       AFTER COMPLETING THE FORM IN PART 5 WHEN I PRESS PREVIEW AND SUBMITT THEN IT SHOWS UPLOAD FAILED FILE SIZE LESS THEN 10KB. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM SIR

Harmandeep Kaur

Jun 17, 2014, 5:13:43 AM6/17/14
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
Same here I am also confused which graduate option should I select, I am b.tech cse final year student
plzzzz help!!!!!

Harmandeep Kaur

Jun 17, 2014, 5:16:26 AM6/17/14
to ssbinter...@googlegroups.com
here problem I am facing plzzz help what to choose, I am also a b.tech cse final year student which graduate option to choose?

Bijan Changder

Jun 11, 2016, 12:19:04 AM6/11/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I am 6th sem ECE student
75% up to 5th  sem
10+2---- 70%
Do not have wing C certification
Do not have DGCA licence

I am facing problem while going to application part 4 of AFCAT 2  2016, shownig after submitting form 3

Please Fill/Check information filled in Part 3 to proceed further or "You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You".

please someone help me, thanks

Deepak A Nair

Jun 13, 2016, 8:07:43 AM6/13/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
check all detail you given are correct. give percentage, not cgpa.

Bijan Changder

Jun 14, 2016, 2:53:28 AM6/14/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I have given the percentage, not Cgpa, but still its not taking ! :(

Nitin Arora

Jun 27, 2016, 2:45:40 AM6/27/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
iam a B.Tech 7th semester student.

I too have filled the form as follows
Education Level- 10 + 2 + graduation
Exact qualification- B.Tech
Qualification duration- 4
Name of college- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology
Name of university- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Universty
expected date- 15/7/2017
CGPA- 68%
10 + 2 % - 83%
Physics- 79%
Maths- 92%

in part 3,
PABT- not appeared
Ncc certificate- no
license- no
serving airman- no

still, i am getting the message
Please Fill/Check information filled in Part 3 to proceed further or "You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You".

Nitin Arora

Rashmi Pandey

Jun 30, 2016, 3:37:48 AM6/30/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
i have filled my application part  5 , when i click on save and preview , i get a message as- submission failed due to invalid data .....and sometimes an error..

kashish gupta

Jun 30, 2016, 4:40:55 AM6/30/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir,

I have done my B-TECH and i will be getting my degree on 2nd july.......m i eligible????

kashish gupta

Jun 30, 2016, 4:47:59 AM6/30/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum

Vishal Verma

Jun 30, 2016, 8:14:12 AM6/30/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I'm getting that message too. Tell me if you find any solution. :(
Message has been deleted

vivek thakur

Dec 3, 2016, 5:20:31 AM12/3/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
HELLO SIR I M PRESENTLY IN FINAL YEAR OF CSE BUT IN REGRISTATION FORM OF AFCAT IN PART 3 I M UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE SUBJECTS CAN U PLZ HELP ME TO SELECT THE DISIPLINES

Vishal Mate

Dec 6, 2016, 1:51:39 PM12/6/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
sir
i have problem to
 i m not able to continue after part 3 and it is showing message like "Please Fill/Check information filled in Part 3 to proceed further or "You might not be Eligibile for any Course based on Information Provided by You".
and
I have complated computer engineering passaed out 2016. my engineering last year 61 percent and overall 3 year aggricate 53.54% so i can apply in this form

Webmaster

Dec 7, 2016, 1:01:07 AM12/7/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Minimum 60% is required to apply for AFCAT. That's why you are getting error message.

pabitrakp...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2016, 3:23:53 PM12/13/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Hi,
I have completed b.tech after diploma in ECE, I have selected graduate option B in part 2 but still in part 4 I did not get any option to choose technical branch means following two for Ground Duty (Technical).

202/18T/PC/ M

202/18T/ SSC/M & W

Please assist

Aravind M S

Dec 18, 2016, 10:20:03 PM12/18/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Did you completed Part 5 ??
Beacuse, I am also getting this error !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aravind M S

Dec 18, 2016, 10:21:36 PM12/18/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
"submission failed due to invalid data"
HOW TO RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM.............????

PLEASE HELP ME !!

Aravind M S

Dec 18, 2016, 10:58:37 PM12/18/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
PLEASE BE CAREFUL:

DO NOT PUT SPECIAL CHARACTERS (INCLUDING FULL STOP AND COMMA) IN THE ADDRESS FIELD.

sandee...@sot.pdpu.ac.in

Dec 28, 2016, 11:50:52 AM12/28/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I have not included any special characters then also same error is coming

Akanksha Galyan

Dec 28, 2016, 12:03:26 PM12/28/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I am getting error, "Submission failed due to invalid data." I haven't included any special characters. Any idea how to fix this?

Akanksha Galyan

Dec 29, 2016, 3:44:23 AM12/29/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I am getting error in Part 5. It is now showing "Internal Server Error." I tried to change the passing date of Graduation as well. They are not even replying to emails. Nor offering any solution on call.

mayank

Dec 29, 2016, 6:44:11 AM12/29/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
i am facing the same problem since yesterday but still in vain.
i mailed them, and got a reply that their servers are running busy and recommended me to use a high speed browser.
is your problem resolved ?

yogesh patil

Dec 29, 2016, 6:48:15 AM12/29/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
m getting the same error since past 3 hrs plese help
submission failed due to invalid data nad internal server error

mayank

Dec 29, 2016, 7:12:00 AM12/29/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
i am still trying.
one solution was to change the browser, it did not help me. you could try!

anuj kumar

Dec 29, 2016, 8:44:01 AM12/29/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
m not able to submit part 5...it shows an error submission failed due to invalid data...it didnt accept image...please help me

Sri Harsha

Dec 29, 2016, 11:28:49 AM12/29/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I changed the browser but still the same.

mayank

Dec 29, 2016, 11:39:52 AM12/29/16
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
send an email at afca...@gmail.com

ssbma...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2017, 12:48:03 AM4/5/17
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
guys this channel would help u all aspirants to become future officers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIElKU8XanbquIY59H0_W7w

Rishika Chettipelli

Jun 6, 2017, 4:48:00 AM6/6/17
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
i am filling part 4 of afcat form. we have to choose 10 course preferences. but in the drop down menu, only 3 options are being shown, i.e administration branch, logistics branch and flying pilot. i chose administration from course preference 1 to course preference 5, then logistics from course preference 6 to 8 and then flying pilot in course preference 9 and 10. the five afcat centres i chose are Delhi,Sirsa, Saharanpur, Chandigarh and Agra. next, when i click on “continue to part 5”, a dialog box appears which says “Please enter unique course choice”. what does this mean ? please help.

Yadav Raj

Jun 7, 2017, 9:46:40 AM6/7/17
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir, I am getting graduated my 4 year B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering this july and have 68% till my 7th semester. I got 65 % in my 12th with 73 in physics and 53 in mathematics. While applying for the AFCAT 2 2017, in part 4, it only shows 4 options, i.e., ground duty branches for Administration and Logistics both PC and SSC. But I would like to go for the technical branch. Need help on how to apply for it please.

Basil V Thampi

Jan 9, 2018, 12:27:35 PM1/9/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I am B.Tech graduate

The discipline in the application forum is unfilled  even through i filled my graduation discipline as mechanical engg.

i wonder why?

jhakum...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 10:10:25 AM1/22/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
hello sir mera regiistration hone ke bat is page par kuch work hi nhi krta hai
Screenshot (71).png

deepakcha...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 12:00:41 PM2/9/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
my name is DEEPAK and by mistake when my form was  filling by someone he wrote my name spelling wrong he add L at last except for K .  he filled DEEPAL
and now my exam came
so please tell me its solution so that i can attend my exam as soon as posible
thank you

Message has been deleted

Gopika Jayaram

Jun 20, 2018, 10:40:04 AM6/20/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Hello there,
I'm a BTech students who is waiting for the 8th(final) sem result , and my percentage until now is 68.6% . Here while I'm registering for the AFCAT at the 3rd page it shows that "invalid file name(Only letters and numericals are allowed)" this happens when i try to save and move to next page . I have converted my passport size photo , thumb impression and signature to jpg and compressed it into the required Kb following the information. I followed as per the details given and yet i cant proceed .

Anandakrishnan G

Jun 21, 2018, 3:06:54 AM6/21/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
 "invalid file name(Only letters and numericals are allowed)"

This message is showing when I try to upload my Passport size photo signature and thumb impression.

Kindly Help
Afcat error.JPG

Anandakrishnan G

Jun 21, 2018, 3:09:53 AM6/21/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
 "invalid file name(Only letters and numericals are allowed)"

This message is popping up whenever I try to upload my Signature Passport size photo and Thumb impression. I tried changing the file name of the uploaded documents but the result is same. Kindly Help.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Afcat error.JPG

siddhant joshi

Jun 21, 2018, 6:03:10 AM6/21/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
how to change name register name on form of afcat

B.J.

Jun 24, 2018, 3:35:39 AM6/24/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I've been facing problem regard uploading the documents on afcat.cdac.in (New AFCAT website).
Photos are in between 10kb to 50kb.
jpg and jpeg, both format I tried.
Still, i got a problem while uploading. It says," invalid file name(Only letters and numericals are allowed) "
I've tried every possible name and re change the name again and again.
Help me out.
Afcat photo issue.docx

B.J.

Jun 24, 2018, 3:36:58 AM6/24/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Yeah... same problem I'm facing.

Akhilesh Namdev

Jun 24, 2018, 5:39:54 AM6/24/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
use numeric values only while changing file names. Worked for me.

gokula krishnan

Jun 28, 2018, 7:22:09 PM6/28/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Yeah Iam also facing same problem
How to fix it ?

gokula krishnan

Jun 28, 2018, 7:23:18 PM6/28/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I tried this one also but not work for me

gokula krishnan

Jun 28, 2018, 7:25:30 PM6/28/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Please tell me how to solve this problem ?

Mansi Agnihotri

Jun 29, 2018, 2:06:15 PM6/29/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
yess akhilesh it is working thank you..!

Shubham Pratap Singh Raghav

Jun 29, 2018, 3:02:38 PM6/29/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
For all of them who are facing the issue of "invalid file name(Only letters and numericals are allowed)".
Just change the name of the file to be uploaded to a single word. There should be no space or special character in the photo, signature, thumb impression to be there.
Its that simple.

diksha saini

Jul 3, 2018, 6:05:02 AM7/3/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
hello sir,
city name is not accepting in the afcat form in communication details.
thats why its not proceeding further.

bhargav trivedi

Jul 5, 2018, 12:21:04 PM7/5/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I have filled form in AFCAT online application I am under Graduation option A, next step of selecting the course i could'nt find flying option for selection.could you please help me out with this problem. (I am getting only Aeronautical Engg [SSC/PC], Logistics, Admin courses. I wish to opt for Flying but couldn't find the the selection panel.
I have completed engg in 2017. Mechanical Engineer. ->8.84/10 and 12th -> 94%.

Bimbisar J. Maurya

Jul 9, 2018, 6:30:35 AM7/9/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I am a Bscit Graduate and hav completed it this year itself. I have 66% overall. Also i had maths and physics in 12th std and my % was 71. So in the qualification section what would be my group. I chose Group B and selected the stream Information Technology bt there is an error showing I AM  NOT ELIGIBLE? Pls help

daksh shukla

Jul 9, 2018, 12:05:27 PM7/9/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
i can't login my account i did not receive my password. can anyone do  something ?

Shaurya Kumar

Jul 9, 2018, 2:41:27 PM7/9/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
i also faced same problem, please give solutions

Phoram Chauhan

Jul 10, 2018, 6:24:42 AM7/10/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I am confusing about what i have to write as physics and mathematics percentage while filling the qualification details ?

Jerrin Johnson

Jul 12, 2018, 5:39:11 AM7/12/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
ya its working......big thanks...

Nitesh Pagrotra

Jul 13, 2018, 2:05:47 AM7/13/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
 i am not able to continue after course preferences

Nitesh Pagrotra

Jul 13, 2018, 2:06:47 AM7/13/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
course preferencesare not saving

Abhinav Munshi

Jul 13, 2018, 9:23:23 AM7/13/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Course preferences are not getting saved. What to do about it?

dushyant.b...@gla.ac.in

Jul 15, 2018, 7:04:45 AM7/15/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir, I had made a mistake while submitting a form. By mistake, I filled Mr instead of Mrs in my mother's name. Is there something I can do?

Yogitha

Dec 2, 2018, 10:50:44 AM12/2/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
hi,

the details in my communication tab is not getting saved despite avoiding all the special characters including the ones mentioned in the message box.

Kindly help.

PFA screenshot
screenshot afcat.PNG

Wacko Sardar

Dec 2, 2018, 11:23:06 PM12/2/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
It shows zero tolerance to the space provided between address details. Just go on about filling the data in one continuous string
Hope it helps.

TOMPY SRIVASTAVA

Dec 5, 2018, 4:22:38 AM12/5/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Error is coming while uploading the photos- invalid file name(Only letters and numericals are allowed)

swarit mishra

Dec 16, 2018, 2:19:43 AM12/16/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
invalid thumb impression file name(Only letters and numericals are allowed, space are not allowed) what does it means ??

akshara bhargava

Dec 16, 2018, 9:51:38 AM12/16/18
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir,

I have filled up all the details for educational qualifications, but when I click on next, a message pops up saying *please fill the qualification details.

What should I do?

Aman Srivastav

Jun 2, 2019, 1:41:42 AM6/2/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir while filling application form for AFCAT 2 2019 I AM getting only administration branch but not logistics branch as we know that both have same eligibility criteria
Why is this happening?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rajsimran Dhaliwal

Jun 4, 2019, 5:21:03 AM6/4/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir , i am facing problem in entering my educational qualification , as I entered the following information:
educational level= 10+2 + graduation
graduation level = graduation option D
enter qualification= Bachelor of Science
qualification stream = Science
course duration = 3
name of college /institute = Department of Biochemistry Panjab University
name of university= Panjab University
expected date of graduation=30 may 2020
gross %= 77
do u have current backlog= No
10+2 qualification details
gross % of 10+2 = 83
enter physics % in 10+2 =86
enter maths % in 10+2= 67
It is showing message : Invalid data or empty data found

Shubham Mishra

Jun 7, 2019, 1:52:10 AM6/7/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
AFCAT.CDAC SAYS Invalid or empty data found.
this error is i m getting  while filling qualification details.
in afcat2.

RAJAT MAKKAR

Jun 7, 2019, 5:30:31 AM6/7/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
sir,i have facing problem in filling afcat02/2019 qualification detail
i m in 7th semester so pls find below the screenshot and pls help quickly.
Doc1.docx

vishnu srivatsa

Jun 8, 2019, 2:46:26 AM6/8/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Dear sir, there is a mistake in my name while filling th afcat application i.e, a letter has been typed twice.. but i havent submitted the application but still i cannot change it. can it be cleared during the document verification ?
waiting for your kind reply

regards
VISHNU SRIVATSA

RAJAT MAKKAR

Jun 8, 2019, 3:41:34 AM6/8/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Change the name of the image where it is stored

Rachika Talukdar

Jun 8, 2019, 1:29:44 PM6/8/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir it is showing "invalid or empty data found" in qualification details even though i have filled all fields correctly

Nidhi Dev

Jun 9, 2019, 4:56:36 AM6/9/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
mention date before 30th May 2020

Nidhi Dev

Jun 9, 2019, 4:57:42 AM6/9/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
mention expected date of graduation - any before 30th May 2020

Atul Joshi

Jun 14, 2019, 1:59:17 AM6/14/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
why am i only eligible for administration not flying

Akshadha Ramesh

Jun 15, 2019, 2:22:44 AM6/15/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
I'm not able to select the course in afcat 2 2019, there is no option in the display, I've been trying to finish the second step fill application form since the beginning of the month but in vain, I even kept clearing cache after every step, really annoyed, please tell me what to do.

Adarsh Maraskolhe

Jun 17, 2019, 6:59:11 AM6/17/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
after filling all the quqlification details it showing
Invalid or empty data found.
i tried filling the form again but the same problem is showing

Adarsh Maraskolhe

Jun 18, 2019, 5:29:28 AM6/18/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
i am also facing the same problem
please notify me when you get the solution
thank you

Adarsh Maraskolhe

Jun 18, 2019, 5:29:43 AM6/18/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum

Adarsh Maraskolhe

Jun 18, 2019, 5:30:15 AM6/18/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum

Rachika Talukdar

Jun 20, 2019, 11:50:49 AM6/20/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Mention the date of graduation before 30 May 2020 like 29 or any other date

Sonali Rana

Jun 21, 2019, 3:54:58 AM6/21/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Sir, I have filled the education detail columns , yet it is showing invalid or empty data forund

jannat mann

Jun 21, 2019, 4:06:30 AM6/21/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
You need to have physics and maths for flying

Shubham Yadav

Jun 23, 2019, 2:12:26 AM6/23/19
to SSB Interview Tips Forum
Okay I have another problem,

During course selection my page is only showing me the 2 option for selecting courses
- 207/20G/PC/M
- 207/20G/SSC/M&W
Both administration

But I am also eligible for technical post with courses and need to apply for the same
- 207/20T/PC/M
- 207/20T/SSC/M & W
Please help me with this.

Shubham Yadav