Adams Morgan Sri Yoga

Darin Para Somma

Dec 4, 2012, 6:59:10 PM12/4/12
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Jai Sri!

Dear Friends, namaste

You are warmly invited to join in Sri Yoga this Thursday at the Festival Center, 1640 Columbia Rd, 630-8p.  Come celebrate and cultivate with us in Yoga, building energy for the big shift coming on the solstice.

We will be doing one of my old-school classes to help build heat and strength through the winter: surya namaskaram, vinyasa warmup, asanas.

We are currently considering cancelling this Thursday class after the New Year due to the low attendance.  If this yoga class is something you value but haven't been able to make it in awhile, I encourage you to attend this Thursday and/or express your interest in seeing the class continue to one of the administrators (Adrian, Emily, and myself).

Season's greetings
darin