upcoming workshops

Darin Para Somma

Jan 23, 2013, 4:55:02 PM1/23/13
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Namaste!

This Saturday Jan 26th 630-830p at my dear friend and fellow yoga teacher's house, Angela Cerkevich (1113 Rhode Island Ave NW, Washington, DC 20005). This will be a nice intimate exploration of the Yoga sequence given by Her Holiness Amma Sri Karunamayi, explaining the fundamentals of yoga asana practice-- something I didn't actually know until Amma gave these teachings and are invaluable for any practitioner of yoga-- and an opportunity to have any specific interests or questions you may have addressed. This will be offered on donation basis, give what you feel but please feel what you give when considering the value of the offering.

Also subbing Monday, Feb 4th 645p hatha class at Flow Yoga Center, classic!

Finally, you won't want to miss this workshop at Flow Yoga Center on Feb 10th 2-430p on the Four Paths of Yoga! I'll be sharing many techniques of the yogi off the mat, including stories from my travels to India and from on tour with Her Holiness Amma Karunamayi. All paths are one!
(external link: http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=736&stype=-8&sView=day&sTrn=25)

Jai Sri!

Darin Para Somma

Jan 25, 2013, 3:57:44 PM1/25/13
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Jai Sri!

If you're planning on coming to tomorrow event in Logan's circle, please email me to reserve a space as it is limited and filling fast!

Also, please note the change of date of the Four Paths lecture at Flow, it is now February 24th, 2-430p.

Questions?  Concerns?  Feel free to email me at par...@gmail.com, or call 202-834-6427.

in service
darin para