Sri Yoga this Sunday in Silver Spring, MD

Emily Gupta

Nov 16, 2012, 10:54:11 PM11/16/12
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Namaste friends,

I would like to welcome you to practice Sri Yoga with me at "Sky House Yoga," a donation-based wellness collective located in Silver Spring, MD at 903 Gist Avenue.  Sky House Yoga is a beautiful and intimate space whose walls are painted with heart-felt offerings.  I feel very at home there.

Sri Yoga is a hatha yoga practice consisting of warming sun salutations, followed by a sequence of 11 asanas (yoga postures) that impart the gifts of enhanced health and well-being. Sri Yoga is yoga as medicine, and yoga as meditation.  In this autumn season, Sri Yoga helps to ground and calm the vata (air and ether) energy that is predominant during this season.

This class at Sky House Yoga takes place every Sunday, from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm.  To guarantee a spot in the class, I highly recommend making a reservation through Sky House Yoga's online registration system.

I hope to see you there!

With love and joy,
Emily

"Asana is mastered by together lessening the tendency for restlessness and meditating on the infinite."  - Patanjali Yoga Sutra 2.47