Good Bye to Thursdays at the Festival Center

Adrian Heizmann-Checa

Dec 13, 2012, 1:00:10 PM12/13/12
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Dearest Embodied Divine Souls,

Darin, Emily and I have been blessed to be able to offer Sri Yoga for Donations at The Festival Center for the past 3 years and are now letting go of this location and intention as of today (so no class tonight).

Darin, Emily and I will continue to use the Sri Yoga group to keep you informed of future classes and events.

Emily is currently teaching in Takoma Park at "Sky House Yoga," a donation-based wellness collective located in Silver Spring, MD at 903 Gist Avenue, every Sunday, from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm.

Thank you for your participation and support.

Jai Sri Yoga!

All inservice to all,

Adrian Heizmann-Checa, Darin Somma, and Emily Gupta