10/4 Sri Yoga is ON

1 view

Darin Para Somma

Oct 3, 2012, 5:00:57 PM10/3/12
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Coming back home from mini-tour and shooting a DVD in Texas, I'll be arriving in BWI by 430p so I should be able to make it in time, but just in case please be a little patient if I run late!

in service
darin

Thursdays
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Servant Leadership School
1640 Columbia Road NW, Washington, DC 20009
Come into the main conference hall on the right.

Sri Yoga is a hatha yoga practice that is gentle, meditative, and therapeutic. Her Holiness Amma Sri Karunamayi has given us a profound and powerful yoga sequence to help us heal ourselves and achieve Self-Realization.

Donations are appreciated and benefit many others.
Please come on an empty stomach.

Jai Sri!