Fetch Size

abel....@gmail.com

May 26, 2014, 10:27:25 AM5/26/14
to sq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Fantastic library you have here. I recently started using it in my projects where PlainJDBC is used most times. I was wondering whether you plan to add functionality to the statement.setFetchSize() method as there are instances where I need to set this value due to the amount of data I need to query (sometimes upwards of 500000 - 1000000 records per query)

Regards

Abel

Lars Aaberg

May 26, 2014, 12:34:55 PM5/26/14
to sq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abel!

I'm glad that you like the library! And thanks for your suggestion.

This would indeed be a valuable addition when working with large datasets. I don't see why not to add this to the api!

I will try to add it in one of the next releases.

Regards
Lars Aaberg

Abel Birya

May 26, 2014, 12:48:12 PM5/26/14
to sq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lars,

Can't wait man. That will be fantastic.

Regards

Abel Birya
254706301681

zsoc...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2015, 9:53:23 AM9/7/15
to sql2o
Lars, is there a github issue open on this one? We have ran into this one and it is causing issues.
We are looking to get a quick solution, so we may add it to your 1.6 release codebase.

wo...@anomalizer.net

Mar 24, 2017, 9:43:44 AM3/24/17
to sql2o
Hello, has this been added in any of the newer releases? I see that there is executeAndFetchLazy but I fear that this might internally be setting the fetch size to one and that would be too small