Spyder crashed during last session

Jackson Shawn

Sep 15, 2016, 12:10:22 PM9/15/16
to spyder

While i test my TCP server socket program,suddenly it crashed, i tried every way but it could't help,how can i fix it,anybody can give some advise on it,really appreciate.

Carlos Córdoba

Sep 15, 2016, 12:14:27 PM9/15/16
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You need to locate a directory called `.spyder2` inside your home directory, and remove from there a directory called spyder.lock. That should fix the problem for you.

Cheers,
Carlos