hexadecimal view in variable explorer

Brandon Parsons

Jun 27, 2017, 12:35:01 PM6/27/17
to spyder
Is there a way to configure it such that integers display in hexadecimal in Variable Explorer, or possibly better, to have an additional view column to display integers (or structures with integers like lists, etc.) in hexadecimal? In my work, most all integers are better viewed as hex, so it would be nice have the Variable Explorer display values I could quickly glance at.

Thanks,

Brandon

Carlos Córdoba

Jun 27, 2017, 3:59:50 PM6/27/17
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry but this is not possible at the moment. You're welcome to send a pull request for it because I don't think we'll work on this anytime soon.

Cheers,
Carlos