2.3.9 Update won't launch on OSX

Colin Young

Jul 5, 2016, 12:30:04 PM7/5/16
to spyder
I updated my spyder to 2.3.9 and now it won't launch using the anaconda launcher. I click launch and nothing happens. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Colin

Carlos Córdoba

Jul 5, 2016, 12:31:11 PM7/5/16
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Launcher has been deprecated and it's deprecated. Please use Anaconda Navigator instead.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 05/07/16 a las 10:47, Colin Young escribió:
I updated my spyder to 2.3.9 and now it won't launch using the anaconda launcher. I click launch and nothing happens. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Colin

Colin Young

Jul 5, 2016, 5:15:09 PM7/5/16
to spyder
Thanks! I installed navigator and it worked perfectly. I appreciate your help Carlos!

Colin