Spyder 3.2.2: Cannot view Python or system command consoles

diavi...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2017, 6:39:16 PM9/8/17
to spyder
Hi group,
Ever since I updated to Spyder 3.2.2, I am unable to access Python console and system command console, though my IPython console still shows up. Any way to bring these back? Any help would be appreciated.

Carlos Córdoba

Sep 8, 2017, 6:42:32 PM9/8/17
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Python console was removed in Spyder 3.2.0. The full rationale of our decision is documented here

https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/issues/4524

Best,
Carlos

El 08/09/17 a las 12:29, diavi...@gmail.com escribió:
Hi group,
Ever since I updated to Spyder 3.2.2, I am unable to access Python console and system command console, though my IPython console still shows up. Any way to bring these back? Any help would be appreciated.

Carlos Córdoba

Sep 8, 2017, 6:43:26 PM9/8/17
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
And to get system terminals, please install spyder-terminal:

https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-terminal