Completion Widget Does Not Respond to Mouse Clicks

Bo Yang

Feb 7, 2016, 2:54:09 PM2/7/16
to spyder
Hi,

I recently installed Anaconda3 with Sypder 2.3.8 on Windows 10. One annoying thing I noticed almost immediately is that in the IPython console, the auto completion widget window does not respond the mouse clicks. I can scroll thru the list of items using the mouse wheel, but if I click on anywhere (including the scroll bars) inside the widget windows, it simply goes away without adding anything to the console.

Is there an easy way to fix this ?

Thanks

Carlos Córdoba

Feb 7, 2016, 2:58:10 PM2/7/16
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're trying to fix this error here:

https://github.com/jupyter/qtconsole/pull/93

It will be released in a couple of weeks, thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Carlos