2 Problems: a) Can't locate Spyder 3.2 b) Can't set Spyder to Anaconda Python 3.6

閲覧: 55 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Matt Curcio

未読、
2017/07/25 15:09:052017/07/25
To: spyder
Hi all,
Ok I am pretty new to python and Anaconda BUT I do know to install stuff...

1) Did a fresh install of Linux Mint 18.2
2) I downloaded Anaconda 3.6(64bit) for linux and installed it.
3) I upgraded to the latest Anaconda by using

$conda update conda
$conda remove argcomplete conda
-manager
PackageNotFoundError: Package(s) is missing from the environment:
            argcomplete', 'conda-manager
$conda install python
=3.6
$
conda update anaconda

The rest was no problem.

4) Ran:
$conda update qt pyqt
$conda update spyder
Fetching package metadata .........
Solving package specifications: .

# All requested packages already installed.
# packages in environment at /home/mcc/anaconda3:
#
spyder                    3.1.4                    py36_0
Why NO Spyder 3.2?

So I tried to start up Spyder and got version 2.3.8??? ACTUALLY, I got, why NO, 3.1.4?

Any Help,
Matt

Carlos Córdoba

未読、
2017/07/25 15:23:352017/07/25
To: spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Continuum (the company behind Anaconda) usually takes some days to release new conda packages for Spyder. They should be available shortly.

If you Spyder version is 2.3.8, that's probably because you installed Spyder with your Linux package manager and that version is picked up before the Anaconda one.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 25/07/17 a las 13:04, Matt Curcio escribió:

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件