How to stop highlight of editor when scrolling down?

Adrian Zambrano

Mar 11, 2015, 10:24:45 AM3/11/15
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
I do not like this feature I looked in preferences maybe i missed it but i'd like to disable this highlight when i scroll down with the mouse over the editor.

thanks in advance

Adrian Klaver

Mar 11, 2015, 10:32:56 AM3/11/15
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
I think you are going to have to be more specific. There is an option
that turns on/off highlighting of the current line. Also when I scroll
down with the mouse wheel or the scroll bar I do not see any
highlighting. The only way I can get a highlight is to do a selection,
hold the left button down and drag down or up. This come from your
desktop environment and is common to all programs. If you are talking
about something else, you will need to specify.

> thanks in advance
>
> --

Adrian Klaver
adrian...@aklaver.com

Carlos Córdoba

Mar 15, 2015, 11:18:08 AM3/15/15
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You need to deactivate this option

Tools > Preferences > Editor > Display > Source code > Highlight
current cell

Cheers,
Carlos