[ANN] Spyder 3.2.4 is released!

Carlos Córdoba

Oct 17, 2017, 9:12:05 PM10/17/17
to spyd...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

On the behalf of the Spyder Project Contributors, I’m pleased to announce that Spyder 3.2.4 has been released and is available for Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS X: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/releases

This release comes 7 weeks after version 3.2.3 and it adds the following new features:

  • Add compatibility with Jedi 0.11
  • Display lists with all types of elements in the Variable Explorer.

In this release we fixed 26 issues and merged 30 pull requests that amount to more than 100 commits. For a full list of fixes, please see our Changelog.

Don’t forget to follow Spyder updates/news on the project Github website.

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favorite environment!

Enjoy!
Carlos