[ANN] Spyder-unittest 0.2.0 is released!

Jitse Niesen

Aug 26, 2017, 12:44:28 AM8/26/17
to spyder
 Hi all,

On the behalf of all contributors, I'm pleased to announce that version 0.2.0 of the unittest plugin for Spyder has been released. You can use the plugin to run tests and view the results. It currently supports the nose, py.test and unittest frameworks. The plugin is available from Anaconda and PyPI for Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS X: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-unittest/releases

This release comes about half a year after version 0.1.0. The main change is that tests written using the unittest framework included in the standard Python library are now supported. In total, we merged 11 pull requests with 81 commits. See the changelog for more details.

Please report bugs and feature requests on the project Github website: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-unittest

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favorite environment!

Enjoy!
-Jitse