cython fused types problem with spyder user module deleter

Shueng Chuan KIU

Jun 13, 2015, 10:00:08 AM6/13/15
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am using Spyder 2.3.4, Cython 0.22, python 3.4.
The problem described below occurs on both Linux 64-bits and Windows 64-bits.

I seem to have encountered a conflict between Spyder's UMD and Cython's fused types.
When running from the IDE with UMD enabled, a Cython function that uses fused types gets the following error from the second run onwards:

SystemError: /builddir/build/BUILD/Python-3.4.2/Objects/moduleobject.c:205: bad argument to internal function

Cython functions that don't use fused types are fine.
If I disable UMD, the fused types functions also work fine.

Here's minimal code that displays the problem.

Is this a Cython or a Spyder issue?