Terminal not available in spyder 3.2.5 on windows 10

Animesh Srivastava

Jan 5, 2018, 11:03:47 AM1/5/18
to spyder
Hi, I'm facing a problem that there is no terminal option in spyder (I'm using windows 10). I tried installing separately and through command prompt and even by updating anaconda. I need it so that i can install theano, tensorflow and keras which also i tried installing through the command prompt and it finished successfully but still importing it in my code in spyder doesn't recognise the modules.

Any suggestions ?

Carlos Córdoba

Jan 5, 2018, 11:14:33 AM1/5/18
to spyd...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Since Spyder 3.2.0 you need to install a new package called spyder-terminal to get terminals in Spyder:

https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-terminal

In that page you can find the instructions to do it.

Cheers,
Carlos