Plots Overwriting on Spyder Python

p zajonc

Sep 26, 2017, 5:28:44 PM9/26/17
to spyder
Under tool preferences I have Graphics backend pointing to automatic.  Single plots are coming up fine.  What I'd like to do is move on to another graph, and use the left and right arrow in the figure display.  Is there a "close" command?  For example, if I run df.depvar.hist(), then seaborn.heatmap(df.corr()) the two graphs are written over each other.

Carlos Córdoba

Sep 26, 2017, 5:32:37 PM9/26/17
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
So you want to close one figure first and then open the other? Or to have both figures open at the same time?

El 26/09/17 a las 13:39, p zajonc escribió:
Under tool preferences I have Graphics backend pointing to automatic.  Single plots are coming up fine.  What I'd like to do is move on to another graph, and use the left and right arrow in the figure display.  Is there a "close" command?  For example, if I run df.depvar.hist(), then seaborn.heatmap(df.corr()) the two graphs are written over each other.

p zajonc

Dec 19, 2017, 4:56:23 PM12/19/17
to spyder
Thanks for the reply -- I will close this post and come back to it another time.  Thanks again