Auto-Complete in Anaconda issues

Stevem

Aug 23, 2016, 5:02:22 PM8/23/16
to spyder
Hello,

After installing Anaconda and using Spyder, Auto-completion JEDI does not seem to work.

Whereas in WInpython, it works perfectly.

Just wondering, how can I check auto-completion in Spyder ?

How to activate it !

Thanks, I spent long time how to figure out.....

Thanks
Kind regards

Carlos Córdoba

Aug 24, 2016, 11:38:19 AM8/24/16
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We had some problems with Jedi that were fixed in our latest betas. Unfortunately, those betas are not distributed by Anaconda (because, well, they are betas :-), but they are distributed by WinPython.

That's the difference :-)

Cheers,
Carlos