What kind of Code Completion gives me Spyder?

Simon Lenz

Mar 26, 2015, 6:56:05 PM3/26/15
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

just installed Spyder (incl. rope) on my machine and am playing a bit around.

It seems the only kind of code completion I get is already used functions and modules after the ".".

Is there a way to get this behaviour for unknown modules? (maybe with a display of the docsting)?

regards,

Simon

Adrian Klaver

Mar 26, 2015, 7:23:57 PM3/26/15
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
That would seem to defy logic. If the module is unknown how is
Spyder(rope/jedi) supposed to find it?

Could you clarify what it is you are looking for?

> regards,
>
> Simon
>
> --

Adrian Klaver